Birthday 21 Birthday 21

If anything, feel better than you're making other people feel better for letting them know that they aren't alone in having no fucking clue where they're going in life.

So, there.

Mulan Kinetic Typography Mulan Kinetic Typography

Good

It's good, and I like the movement of it, but I would have liked to see more variations in color/font, etc.

PETA FTW!!!!11 PETA FTW!!!!11

Hmm.

As a vegetarian, I'm not sure this is the best way to get the message across. Especially since PETA is pretty much insane. I respect other people's decisions to eat meat. I dn't agree with it, but I know that I'm not going to be able to change the mind of the entire world. Calm down a bit and don't force your beliefs on others.

And as for th actual animation, the strobe effect was extremely annoying and distracting, Plus it was only a few seconds long. Keep working on it.

A Sabtastic Sketchbook A Sabtastic Sketchbook

What a coincidence

RJ (Or Arvalis as the intrnets knows him) is my cousin. My much more talented cousin, obviously. It's cool to see people inspired by his work. Excellent job here, all very well done.

Sabtastic responds:

He's like one of my best internet friends! XD
haha

What a small world, eh?

Glavca the chewing gum Glavca the chewing gum

Good

But there's definitely oom for improvement. The speed of the game is painfully slow. Even thecamera takes a long time to catch up to the character after it jumps off a ledge or something. Other than that, I think its great. Keep up the good work.

glavca responds:

Iwill fix that thanks^^

Enigmatic Abode Enigmatic Abode

I like it

Apart from a few glitches, where you can't do anything if a cupboard door is open or the water is running. I think it's very well made. Nice work.

Voice acting Demo Voice acting Demo

I can't hear you over all the racism.

zttvs responds:

sieg heil

Happy Birthday Twilight Happy Birthday Twilight

Aww

That crazy kid.

The Tale of Stickam The Tale of Stickam

Aughhh

Merlin, I fuckin love you. Even if you do look like Dane Cook, and Merry from Lord of the Rings.

merlin responds:

I'm glad you found your way to this song! I don't ever see you in stickam anymore! You should get on more.

Regards,
merlin

Zombies in trouble Zombies in trouble

Stunning

Very well done. Excellent use of color. :) I hope to have your skill someday, please keep up the excellent work.