A Sabtastic Sketchbook A Sabtastic Sketchbook

What a coincidence

RJ (Or Arvalis as the intrnets knows him) is my cousin. My much more talented cousin, obviously. It's cool to see people inspired by his work. Excellent job here, all very well done.

Sabtastic responds:

He's like one of my best internet friends! XD
haha

What a small world, eh?

Glavca the chewing gum Glavca the chewing gum

Good

But there's definitely oom for improvement. The speed of the game is painfully slow. Even thecamera takes a long time to catch up to the character after it jumps off a ledge or something. Other than that, I think its great. Keep up the good work.

glavca responds:

Iwill fix that thanks^^

Enigmatic Abode Enigmatic Abode

I like it

Apart from a few glitches, where you can't do anything if a cupboard door is open or the water is running. I think it's very well made. Nice work.

Zombie Boxer Zombie Boxer

I'm sure the concept is good...

But this game does not work. Work out the bugs, then repost it.

Do Not Press The Button Do Not Press The Button

How Original

This is an almost exact, yet much more half-assed replica of something else. Try and make your own game.

Microphone TuT Microphone TuT

Whoa

This game accesses your mic for no apparent reason. Even after I exited out of it, every time I talk, I hear myself echoing through the speakers. Serious bugs.

MetalAnt responds:

Ill Fiex

|~Puzzatales!~| |~Puzzatales!~|

Wow.

The stories were creative and well expressed, the animation was lovely and fluid, the music was entirely fitting, and the entire concept is simply brilliant. This entire thing makes me very happy. Well done, and keep up the good work.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Yay, thank you for your appreciation. All the Glory to God.

It's all Moonkey's fault this all happened. The animated puzzle was his lovely concept.

Delaware Yay! - PLAY NOW Delaware Yay! - PLAY NOW

Hmm

Loos like more effort was put ito the intro than the actual animation.

--Pulse-- --Pulse--

Hah

I love it. It's simple, but very original and entertaining.

Splendid Summer Splendid Summer

Oh god

I hate being a girl when I look at what game developers think we like. Dressup games and BarbieHorseRidingSuperSparkle crap.

I'm gonna go play Metal Gear Solid.