Birthday 21 Birthday 21

If anything, feel better than you're making other people feel better for letting them know that they aren't alone in having no fucking clue where they're going in life.

So, there.

Mulan Kinetic Typography Mulan Kinetic Typography

Good

It's good, and I like the movement of it, but I would have liked to see more variations in color/font, etc.

PETA FTW!!!!11 PETA FTW!!!!11

Hmm.

As a vegetarian, I'm not sure this is the best way to get the message across. Especially since PETA is pretty much insane. I respect other people's decisions to eat meat. I dn't agree with it, but I know that I'm not going to be able to change the mind of the entire world. Calm down a bit and don't force your beliefs on others.

And as for th actual animation, the strobe effect was extremely annoying and distracting, Plus it was only a few seconds long. Keep working on it.

3D Week 3D Week

Hehe

That was cute. I'm absolutely in love with your style. Keep up the great work.

Draining the Lizard... Draining the Lizard...

Wow

Never heard this band before, but I'm officially a fan. Excellent animation to go along with this song. I'd love to see more from you. Nicely done.

TmsT responds:

Thanks, YouLostTh---

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUU

Like A Boss: Flash Like A Boss: Flash

Lulz

I think that a lot of people obviously didn't get the joke, seeing all the demands to make it longer. I thought it was hilarious. Nicely done.

Blobbycartoons responds:

thanks =)

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

Lulz

Excellent animation to go along with that audio. Nicely done.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

;).

Camping Camping

I lol'd

My only suggestions would be to make it more obvious that it ended, and maybe work on your animation a little. ther than that, I thought it was rather clever.

JakeRies50 responds:

Hmmmm...I guess I forgot to re-export the final build of it in which it actually ended, thanks for telling me haha.

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

So...

The Closet of Unimagineable Psychological Torment was just a metaphor for the Internet, right?

No wonder he was smiling.

Jerry Jerry

Wow.

At first I was a little annoyed by how long it was turning out to be, but after a while it made me get rather emotionally attached to Jerry. Which made the ending all the more sad for me. Excellent work.